Cel-Fi Signal Booster for T-Mobile 3G, 4G, and 4G LTE Phones in USA
Boost your Signal Strength
All you need is one bar to get five!
All you need is one place in your home or office that gets one bar of T-Mobile 3G or 4G coverage. Just a little bit of 3G or 4G signal strength and our revolutionary new Cel-Fi will bring you blazing fast downloads, smooth video and surfing, and improved voice coverage. T-Mobile: 4G HSPA+ and 3G dual band (AWS, 1.9GHz: 3GPP band 2 & band 4).
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Risk free trial: Our American policy is simple. We promise you will love your Cel-Fi. If you don’t like something about your Cel-Fi, you can return Cel-Fi booster within 30 days of receiving it.
Install in minutes. Unequivocally Plug and Play.
Simply plug Cel-Fi's Mobile Phone Signal Repeater in. Cel-Fi is absolutely void of any antennas, cables, switches or configuration needs, making it totally plug and play. Since both units communicate wirelessly, you can put them in the best location in your house or office, and Cel-Fi configures itself automatically.
Safe and secure connection to T-Mobile network in United States
Your communication and data are secure. Because Cel-Fi repeats T-Mobile wireless signal, it maintains all of the security protocols of the T-Mobile Wireless network. Your call or data session is never transmitted over the internet.
Nextivity’s second generation Cel-Fi RS-2 is a cost-effective Intelligent Indoor Coverage Solution for WCDMA/HSPA+, designed to dramatically increase indoor voice quality and data throughput for 3G consumers while significantly improving network capacity for Mobile Operators, Small Businesses and MVNOs.
Breakthrough, patented technology enables a wireless, indoor, plug-and-play, user installable coverage solution that’s so "no-touch" easy to use it obviates the need for support calls to the Operator’s Help Desk.
Benefits to Consumers:
- Improved Voice Coverage: Enables clear and reliable 3G voice connections within the coverage area — usually up to 1235 m2 (13,000 Sq. Ft.).
- Improved Data Throughput: For indoor areas with poor reception, Cel-Fi offers signifi-cant data throughput improvements — often in excess of four times the current rate!
- Improved Battery Life: Cel-Fi manages the power levels between the cell tower and user devices so that subscriber devices enjoy significant improvements in battery life.
- Ease of Installation: Cel-Fi is a true "Plug and Play" system that doesn’t require the installation of external antennas, bulky coaxial cables, handset registration, or a configuration set-up by the subscriber. In fact, Cel-Fi intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment - including changes made by the Operator or those caused by nearby user equipment like WiFi, or other Cel-Fi devices.
Benefits to Carriers:
- Fewer dropped calls and higher data rates help ensure customer retention.
- Higher Data Service Usage: By supporting advanced multi-carrier features, the second generation Cel-Fi system ensures that customers can maximize their data rates.
- Decreased Operational Cost: Lowers cost of indoor coverage and increases capacity of 3G networks.
- Network Safe: Cel-Fi’s embedded System-On-a-Chip technology provides real-time and automatic end-to-end gain control, thus guaranteeing it will complement the existing macro network’s capabilities.
- Operator Specific: Cel-Fi’s On-Board IntelliBoost processor securely manages the enhanced services only for the Operator who authorized the system.
- Self Adjusting: Cel-Fi automatically selects the correct frequencies for use based on UARFCN and Operator PLMNID codes, thereby eliminating additional and costly Operator provisioning efforts.
- Multi Channel Support: The Cel-Fi RS2 system supports multiple channels (up to three simultaneous) across two bands.
- Fully wireless, plug-and-play architecture for supporting band I and VIII or band II and V—WCDMA/HSPA+ with up to 100 dB of system gain.
- Patented 2-unit, 3-hop system allows flexible placement for optimal coverage.
- Processor running advanced digital echo cancellation and channel select filtering algorithm
- Software-based optimization of integrated antenna coverage pattern which maximizes system gain and provides improved coverage and signal quality.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitors system path loss and transmit power to deliver maximum gain, independantly for each channel.
- Intuitive LED User Interface (UI) allows quick and easy installation by end-user.
- Securely provisioned operation with ciphered software which only operates on authorized Operator’s network.
- Network-Safe algorithms prevent uplink system gain from exceeding path loss, and eliminates unnecessary rise in base station noise level.
- Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
- Embedded software ensures optimal performance and prevents out-of-specification operation
- System shuts down upon Operator’s network command or failure detection.
- Maintains end-to-end cellular communication encryption without additional risk of vulnerability.
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Cel-Fi systems, 802.11a/b/g/n, cellular, and femtocell devices.
Processor: Nextivity’s IntelliBoost Baseband Processor II
WINDOW UNIT: Height 199MM (7.83"), Width 144MM (5.67"), Depth 147MM (5.79"), Weight: 0.86kg (1.9lbs.)
COVERAGE UNIT: Height 158.5MM (6.24"), Width 146MM (5.75"), Depth 59MM (2.32"), Weight: 0.39kg (.81lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -25° to 60°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, noncondensing
- Operating altitude: -60m to 3,050m
- Storage altitude: 12,000m
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) six of six compliant
- WEEE (2002/96/EC)
3GPP TS 25.143 Rel.8
- EN60950-1:2005 +A1:2010
- EN62311:2008 1999/519/EC EMF
- UL/CS 60950-1 2005 2nd ED
- EN55022 Class B
- EN61000-3-2, 3
- EN 301 489 -1,17, 23
- EN 301 893 V1.5.1
- EN 301 908-1,11
- FCC Part 20 (RS224)
- FCC Part 22
- FCC Part 24
- FCC Part 27
- 12 VDC via external supply (2 included)
- External supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 – 63 Hz
- Power consumption less than 17W per unit
- CE Mark
- CB Mark
- UL Mark (RS225)
HIGH LEVEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Support for 3GPP Rel. 8 features
- 5 GHz link compliant with ETSI EN301 893 V1.5.1 or FCC Part 15
- Up to 100 dB path loss between units (approx. 20 meters between WU and CU)
- Max Band 1, 2 and 4 EIRP for 3 carriers: 14.7 dBm downlink & 26.2 dBm uplink
- Max Band 5 and 8 EIRP for 3 carriers: 12.7 dBm downlink & 23.2 dBm uplink
- Up to 100 dB system gain
- Availability greater than 99.9%
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
The System and the Outside Antenna (if applicable) must be installed no higher than 10 meters (32'9") above ground level.
NOT FOR RESALE BY CONSUMER
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Nextivity, Inc. could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Reduces dropped calls and improves voice clarity.
Risk free trial: If you are not satisfied, please return Cel-Fi booster within 30 days.
Insanely Simple: Plug and play, power up and Cel-Fi is set!
High capacity - Coverage up to 13,000 square feet with several simultaneous users using voice and high speed data.
Approved and authorized by T-Mobile USA. Cel-Fi is designed and certified to improve T-Mobile 3G and 4G coverage.
Advanced technology: Sophisticated self organizing algorithms that maximize the coverage area.